The informationn supplied refers to the following certification programmes:
- 03(0) - Security Confirmation for Certification Service Providers (CSP) according to the German Signature Act (the program was terminated due to repealing SigG)
- 031 - Conformity Assessment & Certification for Trust Service Providers (TSP) and Identification Service Providers (ISP)
according to the EU Regulation No. 910/2014 (eIDAS)
- 032 - Conformity Assessment & Certification for Trust Service Providers (TSP)
according to ETSI EN 319 4xx /5xx: Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures (ESI)
- 03a - PKI Certification according to ETSI 101456 resp. ETSI 102042 (the program was terminated, see Program 032 instead)
- 05 - Certification of Business Processes and Services (the program was terminated)
- 07 - Certification of Organization and IT (the program was terminated)
- 08 - Security for Small and Medium-Sized Companies (the program was terminated)
The Certification Body of Telekom Security (former Certification Body of T-Systems) is accredited by the DAkkS
for the conformity assessment of TSPs and their trust services (accreditation certificate
Issued Security Confirmations and Conformity Certificates
The subsequent table shows Trust Service Providers (TSP) and Identification Service Providers (ISP) as well as to Companies for which the assessments have successfully been finished leading to a certificate or to a compliance confirmation (provided that the sponsor has agreed to publish this fact.)
The certificates / confirmations are available in German (D) and / or English (E) language.
Due to the fact that the validity of certificates / confirmations is limited, the table headline displays the date for which a certificate / confirmation is valid.
The certification programme applied is explicitly stated in the certification-ID, certificate and the compliance confirmation.
Detailed information concerning the certified objects can be obtained from the corresponding sponsor.
Directory updated on: 08.09.2021